For Faith Based, Community Centers, and Non Profit Organations....
Between past mistakes and future concerns, balancing competing financial priorities can seem like a daunting task. This seminar will help you identify and develop a manageable plan to reach your financial goals and set yourself up for long-term success. Whether you want to pay off debt, save for retirement or cut back on living expenses, learn the tools you need to take control of your finances once and for all.
From 401(k)s to IRAs to choosing investments, retirement can definitely seem complicated. But with a few easy to follow tips, your accounts will be a lot easier to manage. Learn the basics of investing, including which account is right for you, how to pick the best investments for your goals and how to minimize fees and taxes in the long run.
Are you financially ready for retirement? Maybe you’re not quite sure, or just don’t know where to begin? Attend our latest seminar and learn about:
Learn when you should file, how you can maximize your benefit and much more.
Do you know the 4 investments you should never choose for your retirement plan? How should you invest the contributions you make with your current paycheck? And what should you do with old, dormant retirement accounts? Learn the answers to these and many more retirement planning questions
Mortgage Protection Program, which can protect your
«AMOUNT» loan in case of an unexpected tragedy. Your family will still have to make your monthly
mortgage payments without this type of plan. SEE BELOW – Plans can include a choice of Life and/or
«FN», your benefits can include:
• DEATH - Pays off your «AMOUNT» loan in the event of your death from Accidental or Natural Causes
• DISABILITY - Pays your Mortgage Loan Payments if you become sick or injured & cannot work.
• UNEMPLOYMENT - Pays your policy premium for up to six months.
• CRITICAL ILLNESS - Can pay a portion of your death benefit if you’re diagnosed with a covered critical illness.
• LEVEL PREMIUM - Cost do not increase.
• MONEY BACK OPTION - Returns all of your premiums if benefits are not used.
• KNOWING THE «LN» FAMILY WILL NOT LOSE THEIR HOME.
SHORT/ LONG-TERM CARE INSURANCE
1. Helps to maintain control of where and how care is received
2. Can help protect assets and personal savings from the high cost of
long-term care expenses
3. Helps preserve quality of life—especially in retirement
4. Helps relieve the burden of care from loved ones
5. To gain access to a professional care coordinator in a time of crisis
6. Helps with planning for the future
7. To help maintain independence
8. Medicare generally only covers a portion of long-term care on a limited basis
9. Covers some custodial care, which is one of the primary needs when
dealing with a chronic illness or cognitive impairment
10. Helps avoid reliance on government long-term care programs such as Medicaid
We have a funding company that converts the death benefit of an in-force life insurance policy into a Long Term Care Benefit Plan.
Qualifying for t...he benefit is quick, uncomplicated, and can be done in as little time as 30 days.
Key Benefits of the Program Include:
• Simple application and review process
• No age minimum
• No premium payments
• All types of in-force life insurance qualify
• Fixed payments made directly to care provider/facility
• Preserves partial death benefit
• Provides final expense funeral payment
• Benefit can stop and start or be adjusted to match changing needs
• SNF, AL, Home Health and Hospice all qualify
College Savings and Funding
Earn Donations for your organizations by partnering with our firm today. Book an appointment today by click on the image or email Erica email@example.com.